Monday, August 17, 2009

Loved By The God of All Creation

Below is from an email that my friend Ray sent me. Ray is 60 and has been diagnosed with malignant melanoma lymphoma. I do not really need to add anything else to it:

"Some times I wonder, what do people do without the Lord in their heart and life. What do people think, when their mortality knocks on their door and all they have before them is darkness. I am amazed at the comfort that my wife, Eileen, and I are receiving in our spirit by the Holy Spirit. My natural mind is wondering, Why aren't you going crazy? Don't you know how scary this is? But inside of me I know that I am good either way. How strange is that? How strange is it that I know that the Lord of creation loves me even to the point of knowing my name, and all my stumbling, and yet He comforts me in such personal ways that I don't wonder I know I am loved. Amazing."


Ray, I am praying with you and Eileen for a miracle. Love ya brother.

Blessings!
ZS

No comments: