Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stories of Faith ::: Scott Finch


Thanks for your heart Scott...your story is always a great reminder to me of the need for us all the work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.

"I once stumbled into the basement of a church that had been set apart for their college ministry, and an amazing teacher told me about a time when Jesus healed 10 lepers, and one of the 10 came back and thanked him for healing him. I had wrestled with salvation and what that meant for a long time, but this was the first time I realized salvation was an amazing gift, and demands a life time of thanking God for healing and restoration in our lives. From that point on, I knew I had to stop questioning how God could forgive such a sinner, and get on with doing good in his name. I pray daily that he would give me an opportunity to make a difference, in my neighbor's life, or in the lives of people in need. Jesus is amazing, how will you respond?"

More to come...stay tuned...

Blessings!
ZS

No comments: