Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stories of Faith


Hey friends,
The past few days I have been posting this status on Facebook: " to all my FB peeps I want to try something...any of you that would like to, I want as many stories as possible this week of how Christ has impacted your life...it doesn't have to been a long (there is no word count) but it may be (don't hinder inspiration)...if you will type out your story about Jesus and message it to me I will post it to my blog, with your permission of course (www.zachsnow.blogspot.com)"
I have started getting some in so I will be posting them over the next few days.
To anyone who is RSS'ing the blog and not on facebook feel free to just email me your story (gatewayzach@gmail.com). I would love to hear it and also love to share it.
My hope is that this will be faith building for many. There is so much power in stories of Grace and Mercy.
Stay Tuned...

ZS

No comments: